Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Safely arrived!

I officially arrived in Vietnam at 12:15 am and everything went smooth! Flights were on time and a breeze and even the arrival into Vietnam, visa finalization, luggage pickup, and meeting Heather all went perfectly! It's 10:35 am here and I slept through my first night pretty well without air conditioner on my pallet on the floor! Felt wonderful to stretch out for the first time after about 28 hours of flight and layovers! The cool shower this morning was a wonderful refreshing way to start my day! Looking forward to my month here! Today may look a bit like this: VBS prep meeting, Vietnamese lessons, and either going to a leper clinic or leaving town for tomorrow's VBS! All very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you and hope that everything goes great for you there and don't worry about Lucy she's doing great, just my shadow lol along with my other two shadows. We love you. I'll take pictures of Lucy while we are gone and tag you in them so that you can see that she's just fine.

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete