Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm alive!

So apparently the Nairobi airport has burned down while I've been on safari! I'm alive and well and actually having the time of my life! I've seen so many beautiful animals up close! It's been amazing! We're supposed to leave tomorrow evening so hopefully they have something figured out by then for us! I will update you on the last few days when I have a chance. We keep a very busy schedule and have limited WiFi access most of the time. I just paid for WiFi here at Fig Tree while I'm in between safari rides so I could check in with everyone. Still limited though. Only works certain hours of the day while the generator is running. I'll post more information as I learn what the plan is! For now, enjoy some fun animal pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment